We represent many insurance companies that offer automobile coverage, so we can easily make comparisons and find you the best price available. We can save you even more money by packaging together different policies, like a combined auto and homeowners’ insurance policy.
We also sell separate policies for motorcycles and ATVs.
We pride ourselves on asking lots of questions, so we really get to know you and can determine the best coverage for your needs.
There are many types of coverage:
- Preferred auto insurance
- Standard auto insurance
- High-risk auto insurance
- Classic-auto/collector auto insurance
There are also many coverage options:
- Liability coverage covers you for injuries or damage you cause another person or another person’s property if you are at fault in an auto accident.
- PIP (or Personal Injury Protection) coverage pays for medical expenses, loss of income, or funeral expenses if you are injured in an automobile accident and are unable to work.
- Uninsured/under-insured coverage covers you if you are injured in an auto accident by someone with no liability coverage or not enough coverage.
- Collision coverage insures you for damage to your vehicle in the event of an accident.
- Comprehensive coverage insures you for all the other physical damage that might occur, such as wind, hail, fire, theft or vandalism.
We also offer optional add-on coverage for towing insurance and roadside assistance.
Call us today for a free quote!